Monday, September 18, 2017

Committed    Collaborative    Competent



I have demonstrated in my 4 years as a trustee that I am committed, collaborative and competent.  I will continue to provide strong leadership for the district. Advocating for the needs of our students requires strong relationships and partnerships.  As a trustee I have worked hard the past 4 years to build these relationships, to be informed, to inform, and to work in collaboration with stakeholders, municipalities, and the provincial government.  I will continue to provide strong representation within our district, municipally, and provincially. 

To continue on the path of excellence requires strong direction, continuous improvement, and accountability to results.  I will continue to provide strong leadership at the board table to strengthen our district as leaders in Catholic education in Alberta. 
I have the time, the passion, the commitment, and the experience to be an effective governor for Calgary Catholic School District.    I have demonstrated strong governance as your trustee for the past 4 years  and will continue to provide excellent leadership for our district if re-elected as your Trustee on October 16, 2017.