Saturday, September 21, 2013

I am asking for your Vote on 

Monday October 21st.

As your trustee I will work: 



To represent parents and community:

  • I have the Time
  • I have the Experience,
  •  I have the Dedication

To understand your needs:

  • Facilities and capacity
  • English Language Learners
  • Special Programs
  • Recognize unique challenges and strengths in each school community

To bring your voice to the board table: 

  •  I am a caring Leader,
  •  I am a Strategic Thinker,
  •  I am a Communicator.  

To support transparency and communication.  

  • Communicate by sharing and listening 
  • Bring forward information for discussion to the school community
  • Engage parents, teachers, students in meaningful conversation and decision making

To provide excellence in Catholic education for our children.